We understand that time is money, but sometimes money also needs to rest.
In 2020, the U.S. market will be closed on the following days:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 20)
- Washington's Birthday (February 17)
- Good Friday (April 10)
- Memorial Day (May 25)
- Observance of Independence Day (July 3)
- Labor Day (September 7)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26)
- Christmas (December 25)
Trading hours are the regular market hours, which go from 6:30A.M. to 1P.M. Pacific Time.